09 Oct, 2018
OHS RISK SPECIALIST WITH INFRASTRUCTURE EXPERIENCE, DENMARK
We are looking for experienced Civil Engineer to join our Danish Team for the realization of a bridge that will be approximately 4 km long and will be equipped with a double-track electric railway with the capacity for speeds of up to 200 km/h and a two-lane highway allowing a maximum traffic speed of 80 km/h. It foresees two central cable-stayed spans, each 160m long and two side viaducts with 80m spans.
The OHS risk specialist will work on OHS risk management in the design phase. The activity is developed through a close collaboration with relevant designers, General Contractor OHS manager and OHS coordinators. These will follow and review the risk management process, providing inputs specially for the definition of the most appropriate mitigation measures.
The main tasks to be developed are:
- OHS risks identification in design phase, related to both construction and maintenance;
- Qualitative assessment of risks impacts and probability of occurrence;
- Preliminary definition of proposed mitigation measures for each risk event;
- Compiling and keeping updated the risk log throughout design phase;
The role requires ability to work in team, coordinating the work with different departments of the General Contractor organization. Activities shall be carried out considering the deadlines and schedule of design and construction works. The expected assignment duration will be about 2 months and can be extended up to 1 year.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineer; Master Degree is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years experience in construction projects of infrastructures.
- Fluent English.
- EU Residence and Work Permit is required.
- Knowledge of Risk Management principles is a plus.
- Working experience in Scandinavian Region is a plus.
- Availability to start working in October 2018.
Please send your application and CV electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org